Procedure to transfer from SLIIT BBA degree programme to LJMU degree program
1. Who can transfer?
· The students who have followed up to 2nd year of the SLIIT BBA degree program.
2. The Criteria for the transfer
· The student who wishes to transfer from SLIIT BBA degree programme to LJMU degree programme must complete the First two years without any repeat modules and must send a ticket through support.sliit.lk informing the request following the below pathway. Support.sliit.lk>>> Inquiry type – I have a question about registration >>> Campus/ Center/ Study programme Transfer
· The students who have not done the Bridging module - Research Methodology must register for the module by making the proper payment.
· It is compulsory for the student to pass the Bridging Module if he/ she needs to register for LJMU BBA degree programme.
· Once the marks are finalized only the student must register for the LJMU degree programme.
· The registry division will send the necessary documents and instructions to the student who have requested for the transfer to register for 3rd year once the marks are finalized.
3. The payments and how to register for 3rd year 1st semester?
· The student must pay the SLIIT component to one of the SLIIT bank accounts and the 920 GBP payment must be paid directly to LJMU university through a bank draft. (920 GBP is paid only in 3rd year 1st semester)
· Once the payments are done the student can register for 3rd year 1st semester through the online portal for LJMU BBA Degree Programme
For further information ,
Please see the attached program transfer form and
Please refer section 1.8 of the SLIIT Rule book via below link