Program withdrawal refunds
If a student withdraws from a study program during the first week of the semester, 90% of his/her course fees would be refunded.
- the first month but after the first week, 50% of the course fee will be refunded.
- If the withdrawal takes place after one month from the date of commencement of the semester, the course fee will not be refunded.
- For new enrollments, the relevant refund policy of the intake is applicable
Excess payment refunds
If a student has paid any kind of fees in excess, he/she can request for a refund of excess fees by
- Completing a refund application with the relevant documents to SLIIT Reception OR
- Submitting a request to https://support.sliit.lk/new-ticket
As indicated in the Refund form, the request will be processed within 6 weeks.