Some exams require that you use the Respondus Lockdown Browser. When using the Lockdown Browser, you will be unable to print, copy, go to another URL, or access other applications. When an assessment is started, you will be locked in until it is submitted for grading.
Please follow the instructions given below
Installing Lockdown Browser
LockDown Browser must be installed to each computer being used to take a test.
- Download Lockdown Browser.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the install.
Please attempt the test quiz to check the accessibility to the online examination environment.
Click below button to start quiz.
When Taking an Exam
- Close all programs, unless one is used to connect you to the Internet.
- Log into exam server, select your course and navigate to the quiz.
- Click the “Launch LockDown Browser” button to open LockDown Browser and start the quiz.
- The test will then start. Once a test has been started with Respondus LockDown Browser, you cannot exit until the Submit button is clicked.
If the Internet (or wi-fi) connection is lost for an extended period of time, you would not be able to continue with the exam, just as if you were only using LockDown Browser. You need to restart the browser and attempt the exam again.