For new enrollments :
Newly enrollmed undergraduates with
- 3A* in Cambridge/Edexcel A/L OR 3As in local GCE A/L in one and the same sitting and fulfilling SLIIT scholarship criteria will be eligible to APPLY for Academic Performance-Based Scholarships AND OR
- Performed and achieved at international, national and provincial level, fulfilling SLIIT scholarship criteria will be eligible to APPLY for Sports and Extra-Curricular performance-based scholarship
To apply please send in a letter of request addressed to Director/Academic Affairs and a copy of your A/L results and OR copies of relevant sports/extracurricular achievements which will be authenticated and submitted to the scholarship awarding panel. Scholarships are awarded ONCE A YEAR after each intake in completed.
Virusara Priviledge : http://virusara.gov.lk/en/special-card.html
Offered under the Ranaviru Seva Authority and Ministry of Defence, SLIIT is pleased to support and encourage the enrolment of students under the Virusara Privilege Scheme, through preferential selection in our highly competitive enrolment process.
Moreover, SLIIT will grant a special 10% discount for students eligible for enrollment under the Virusara Privilege Scheme for the "Bachelor of Business Administration (Hon) Degree.”
Current undergraducates who have excelled in their examinations are also awarded Semester-based scholarships.
for more details.
Donor/Industry Sponsored Scholarship schemes
IFS – Merit-based Scholarships for SLIIT Undergraduates
Industrial and Financial Systems (IFS) offers a Merit-based Scholarship Scheme for undergraduates of SLIIT since the 2004. Eligible applications are called by the Faculty via a Courseweb Notice and candidates are selected by IFS via a test and an interview process.
These Scholarships may comprise of below benefits provided that the undergraduate maintains good academic standing at SLIIT and satisfactory performance at IFS.
- Payment of semester course fee by IFS
- A monthly allowance to the recipient
- Full-time/ Part-time internship at IFS during the scholarship period and,
- Possible Employment opportunities at IFS on successful completion of the Degree Programme.
.Extra resource - https://www.ft.lk/IT-Telecom-Tech/SLIIT-and-IFS-collaboration-continues-to-empower-students-through-unique-scholarship-scheme/50-668514
LOLC – Scholarships for SLIIT Undergraduates
Under this, Faculty of Computing calls for applications from eligible undergraduates via a Courseweb Notice and candidates are selected by LOLC via a test and an interview process. The scholarship is tied to a long-term internship program with LOLC and is subjected to entering into an agreement where the undergraduate is required to maintain good academic standing at SLIIT and satisfactory performance at LOLC.
Possible benefits may include
- Payment of semester course fee by LOLC
- Full-time/ Part-time internship at LOLC during the scholarship period and,
- Possible Employment opportunities at LOLC on successful completion of the Degree Programme.